Casserole with Basket
LifeSmile products are the perfect solution for cooking healthy and dietetic food without fat and very easy to clean. LifeSmile products are made of high-quality raw material by the expert designer team in various and pleasant styles.
- Casserole with Basket
- Before using the casserole with basket for the first time wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly, and season lightly with oil/butter.
- Low/Medium heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results.
- Never overheat the casserole with basket (maximum temperature of 200-240C is indicated on the packing for each specific range).
- Cast aluminum is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating.
- Do not heat the casserole when it’s empty.
- The casserole must be used for cooking only.
- Do not use the casserole for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating.
- Use only wooden and nylon utensils and do not cut the food in the casserole.
- After use leaves the casserole to cool for a while, clean it in hot soapy water and dry it thoroughly.
- Some aggressive detergents can damage the product. Wash by hand is suggested.
- The slight color change of the coating inside the casserole does not have any negative effect on the quality of the product or its effectiveness during use.
- Bakelite handles and knobs of casseroles and knobs of the lids are ovenproof from 180-240C (follow induction on the packaging of the product).
- LifeSmile products are suitable for all types of cooker (gas, electric, ceramic/halogen hobs, oven).