- 6 Cups Muffin Pan.
- Before each use, wash the pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven Friendly.
- Do not use it in Microwave.
- Do not put on a stove or direct open flame.
- Do not use sharp or metal objects with the baking pan as it will scratch or damage the surface.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils to help transfer contents of the pan to avoid scratches on the surface.
- For best results, brush the pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a non-stick baking spray. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on a rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
6 Cups Muffin Pan 27×17.5×3.3CM [NCK-74]
- Perfect for cup cakes, muffins, etc.
- Ensures uniform baking and browning for excellent results
- Even heat distribution enhances pan’s sculpted designs
- Just right for a slice for you and each of your guests
- Made from Aluminum
- Maximum temperature: 400 ºF