Square Soup Pot with Granite Coating
LifeSmile products are the perfect solution for cooking healthy and dietetic food without fat and very easy to clean. LifeSmile products are made of high-quality raw material by the expert designer team in various and pleasant styles.
- Square Soup Pot with Granite Coating
- Before using the pot for the first time wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly, and season lightly with oil/butter.
- Low/Medium heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results.
- Never overheat the pot (maximum temperature of 200-240C is indicated on the packing for each specific range).
- Cast aluminum is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating.
- Do not heat the pot when it’s empty.
- The pot must be used for cooking only.
- Do not use the pot for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating.
- Use only wooden and nylon utensils and do not cut the food in the pot.
- After use leaves the pot to cool for a while, clean it in hot soapy water and dry it thoroughly.
- Some aggressive detergents can damage the product. Wash by hand is suggested.
- The slight color change of the coating inside the pot does not have any negative effect on the quality of the product or its effectiveness during use.
- Bakelite handles and knobs of pots and knobs of the lids are ovenproof from 180-240C (follow induction on the packaging of the product).
- LifeSmile products are suitable for all types of cooker (gas, electric, ceramic/halogen hobs, oven).