32CM Classic Non-Stick Wok
This Non-Stick Wok is flexible to use based on your requirement. It is made with a premium die-cast aluminum body with an induction bottom that makes it sturdy and durable. It is round and has a nonstick bottom that makes it look perfect in any kitchen and also it increases durability and safety for food commodities.
Lifesmile products are the perfect solution for cooking healthy food without fat and are very easy to clean. This Non-Stick Wok is made of high-quality raw material and one of the best high selling products of lifesmile that are found in various pleasant styles.
This Non-Stick Wok is available in dark black color to choose from based on your preferences. The high-quality finish on the inside and outside this wok make them fit for every home set up – from the modern loft and traditional style to urban country. Also, they have a beautiful and chef-styled design that could make any cook feel like a professional.
Here are the steps to consider to make the wok best for the long run:
- Before using the wok for the first time wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly, and season lightly with oil/butter.
- Low/Medium heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results.
- Never overheat the wok (maximum temperature of 200-240C is indicated on the packing for each specific range).
- Cast aluminum is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating.
- Do not heat the wok when it’s empty.
- The wok must be used for cooking only.
- Do not use the wok for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating.
- Use only wooden and nylon utensils and do not cut the food in the wok.
- After use leaves the wok to cool for a while, clean it in hot soapy water and dry it thoroughly.
- Some aggressive detergents can damage the product. Wash by hand is suggested.
- The slight color change of the coating inside the wok does not have any negative effect on the quality of the product or its effectiveness during use.
- Bakelite handles and knobs of wok and knobs of the lids are ovenproof from 180-240C (follow induction on the packaging of the product).